Genebre stainless steel butterfly valve
Microbiological butterfly valve or micro stainless steel butterfly valve is the device used to regulate the flow of liquid, gas or steam. Micro butterfly valve is operated by lever (clamping hand), retracting arm, pneumatic control or electric control. Connect to the pipe by the system with two welding heads, threaded, flange, 1 welding head 1 threaded, 2 doors, 3 falls.
Download catalogue: Genebre stainless steel butterfly valve
– Materials for valve parts: Stainless steel 304 or 316L
– Sealing material: PTFE, EPDM
– Surface finish: Outside part: Sand treated Ra ≤ 1.6µm, inner part: Polished Ra ≤ 0.6µm.
ADVANTAGES WHEN USING:
– All parts used for sealing are imported:
– FDA certificate of hygienic conditions
– Resistant to acids, alkalis and high temperatures
– Be deformed if compressed for a long time
– Forged valve box correctly withstands a voltage of ≤1.2Mpa
– Hard metal structure is better than die casting
– Model design is timely, keeping up with the latest trends of the world
Application of microbiological stainless steel butterfly valve:
Micro butterfly valves are widely used in many fields such as: beer production, beverage, dairy products, fruit juice, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, etc.