Bao Tin Steel specializes in providing Shin Yi flanged check valve, Shin Yi cast iron valve.
What is a leaf check valve?
Flap check valve is a type of valve used to protect against reverse flow, only flows through a single direction and prevents the flow from the opposite direction. The valve leaf is designed at a 45 ° angle so it closes very quickly, minimizing the impact of the flow. The valve operates fully automatically based on the flow of water. The valve is connected to the flanged system on both sides.
The swing valve is composed of two main components: valve body and valve leaf:
– Valve body: is cast from FCD450 cast iron bridge, with two sides covered with high grade epoxy paint with thickness ≥300 μm
– Valve leaf: a circular disc manufactured from cast iron FCD450, covered with 100% EPDM rubber, suitable for both clean water and wastewater
Principle of operation:
When there is no fluid flow through the valve, the valve leaf under its own weight should be held in the “Close” position. When flow to the valve appears, under the action of the flow, the valve leaf is pushed out of the closed position and allows flow through the valve. When the flow stops, the valve leaves the pressure of the reverse flow and its own weight returns to the closed position, preventing the water from flowing back towards the valve inlet. Thus the operation of the check valve is fully automatic under the action of fluid flow.
– Automatic operation based on the flow force of the water, opens and closes quickly because the valve leaf is designed at a 45 ° angle.
– Valves are made from cast iron FCD450 cast iron, EPDM rubber for durability, rust protection and safety for clean water.
– Light weight valve, compact design, less space when installing.
Note when installing:
The flap valve is installed in the double flange system, so when installing, please pay attention to the following points:
– Install the valve on the right side of the valve leaf.
– The distance between two flanges must be sufficient for valve installation.
– Gaskets between flanges and valves can be used to increase system tightness.
– The pipe flange size must be identical with the valve flange size.